Join the Journey with Our Latest Reel: “Going Places”
From hallowed halls to wide open spaces. From average Joes to famous faces.
From everyday events to unimaginable places.
2016 has taken Miceli Productions on fantastic journeys,
and 2017 promises even greater adventures.
We’d like to invite you to join us on the journey by sampling our latest reel: Going Places, then learn how we can help your business or organization set a new pace for your marketing outcomes with professional video production.
Get Onboard with Video
If your company or organization hasn’t added video to your marketing arsenal, you are missing thousands of potential customers. Consider just a few statistics about video trends:
• 90% of consumers note that seeing a video about a product before purchasing is helpful in making a decision.
• ComScore reports that 64% of consumers are more likely to purchase a product after watching a video about it.
• An Australian real estate company reports it receives 403% more inquiries about properties with video included in the online listing than its listings without video.
• Research by Forrester found that including a video in an email leads to a 200% to 300% increase in click-through rate.
We could go on and on with these kinds of statistics about the effectiveness of video marketing, but we sense your eyes are starting to glaze over, so we’d like to touch on the importance of compelling, professionally produced video then leave you with some trends we see coming for 2017.
Keep Your Viewers Watching
OK, we fudged a little about getting away from the statistics, but we promise this will be the end of it. According to Visible Measures, 20% of viewers will abandon a video in 10 seconds or less, 45% will turn off a video in less than 1 minute and 60% stop the video by 2 minutes.
Those numbers beg the question: How do you keep viewers engaged? How do you ensure your video reaches that 40% plateau who watch through your entire video?
That’s where professional video production provides the answer. With the proliferation of devices that can record high-quality video, more and more people think they can produce video that viewers will want to watch. And they think they can do it cheaply by turning it over to someone in-house. But producing a quality video involves more than pointing a camera and letting it roll.
Producing a quality video requires planning, understanding visuals and lighting, ensuring quality sound, editing out the boring bits – skills a professional video producer brings to the job without requiring training and lost time making mistakes. While hiring a professional creates a higher up-front cost, you increase the return on investment from a quality video your audience actually watches.
Video Trends for 2017
As you consider your video marketing and what you might expect from a professional video production, you should be aware of these trends we see for 2017 that will affect your marketing:
• 360-Degree Videos: One way to ensure your viewers stick with your video is the use of 360-degree videos. Viewers are entranced by these videos. Magnifyre recently conducted a case study on a 360-degree video vs. fixed frame video and found 28.81% percent more viewers clicked into the 360-degree video (based off identical thumb-nails) and double the number watched the full video.
• Multiple Devices: Think with Google recently reported that 85% of adults ages 18 to 49 use multiple devices at the same time and two-thirds watch YouTube videos while sitting in front of the television. This means your videos need to be optimized for all kinds of devices.
• Video Storytelling: While the world may see this as a trend, this is what professional video producers have known all along. Viewers will watch your video if it tells a compelling story. Compressing that story into a manageable time frame that will keep your viewers engaged and lead them to act on your purpose is the ultimate goal of video marketing.
Now that you’re ready to join and/or take greater advantage of these video marketing trends, contact us to learn how get on track and rocket ahead in 2017.
for video statistics: http://www.insivia.com/50-must-know-stats-about-video-marketing-2016/
Magnifyre case study: http://www.magnifyre.com/360-degree-video-case-study/
Think with Google: https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/infographics/online-video-trends-2017-media-plan.html