5 Super Valuable Video Marketing Tips From The Experts
If you have very little experience in the realm of video marketing, but are looking for ways to broaden your knowledge on the subject, you have come to the right place. Video marketing is an extremely useful tactic that should be used by business of all sizes. It comes with many benefits that can lead to increases in the strength of your brand identity and sales. However, in order to be successful, you have to be armed with the right resources. In this post, we’ll take a look at five valuable video marketing tips provided by the experts.
- The First Few Seconds Are The Most Important: Timing is everything when it comes to creating effective video content. Many experts you talk to will tell you to focus on the first ten seconds of the video.
In that short amount of time, you need to capture the viewer’s attention in such a way that convinces them the rest of the video is worth watching. It’s also important to know that nearly half of viewers stop watching the video after one minute (that is, if it wasn’t informative and entertaining enough). To summarize, strive to keep the video you are creating relatively short, as shorter videos tend to be the more successful ones.
- Intended Use is Just as Important as The Content Within The Video: Overwhelmingly, video marketing experts will tell you that having a clear idea of your intentions for the video are equally as important as what’s in your video. Having the most awe-inspiring video ever created is of no use to you if you don’t have a marketing strategy in place to roll it out. Before the video is finished being made, know what you are going to do with it and how you expect it to fulfill your marketing goals.
- Animation Works: When you sit down with a video marketing expert and solicit their advice, many will tell you that implementing animation is very effective. For example, integrating an animated character into your video is effective because it brings viewers back to their childhood and they connect to that emotionally. Videos with animated characters are also more likely to retain the attention of the viewer for a longer period of time. Short animated videos are fun, and can connect with people in a different way than live action video.
Animated video created by Miceli Productions in collaboration with dreamscapes design group for Just For School Teachers.
- Know The Benefits of The Many Social Media Platforms: Every social media platform works differently and therefore the way your video is received across unique social media platforms will be different.
If you plan to release a longer, more educational-based video, you will have greater success on YouTube instead of Facebook. If you want to promote your video and hook viewers, Facebook is where you will see the best results. It’s also worth mentioning that in the last year, Instagram video viewership has gone up by 40%. But like Facebook, these videos should be kept relatively short. Above all, know where your audience resides. If you’re targeting grandparents, you might air your video on Facebook instead of Instagram.
- Use All The Right Tactics And Resources to Make Your Video Stand Out: We live in an era where information is widely and readily available to virtually everyone. People are fortunate enough to have access to a plentiful amount of resourceful material related to video marketing. If said resources have proven to be effective in the past, consider using them. Many experts would tell you that using email marketing in conjunction with video marketing is quite effective. Almost universally, all marketers agree that an emotional appeal is a way to see greater success with your video. Above all, be authentic and true to your brand with your video marketing content.
Looking for more advice? Contact us today! Our team is dedicated to helping small and large businesses achieve their growth goals through the mediums of video and photography.Read More