Many businesses are starting to blog, or are at least considering it. One of the main questions business owners ask is, “What would I even write about?”
All of us who blog think the same thing. But there are many reasons that blogging might be very good for your business and your clients. And you will be surprised by how much you actually have to say to your clients.
- Post a client success story.
- Review your product.
- Post a video.
- Give a product demo or overview.
- Share market research.
- Give a “behind the scenes” look at your business with photos or video.
- Keyword posts. Look at your Google Analytics to discover the keywords people are using to find your website and write posts around those words to drive more traffic.
- A day in the life of a CEO, small business owner, or intern.
- Tell the story of the origin of your business.
- Request guest bloggers.
Make your voice heard and increase your business’s search engine ranking with blogs.
Better yet? Add video to your blog posts and capture more readers.
We offer monthly web video packages that can help. Give us a call (203) 936-7761.