5 Things That Happen When You Use Video Production For Business
If you are entirely new to the concept of using high-quality, professional video in your marketing strategy for your business, don’t let that deter you from exploring this medium of promotion. Video content is a hugely advantageous way to impress current customers and garner new ones. In this post, we will uncover five things that happen when you use video production for business. Want the bullet points? Click here.
- Your Reach Expands Significantly: By now you have probably learned that people, especially on social media, are exponentially more likely to watch video content than to read written content. So why would you continue to solely rely on blog content when you can expand into the world of video to grow your audience and potentially garner new customers? When you start implementing video into your digital marketing strategy, you will be able to spread it across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and your company website.
- You’ve Created a New Path for Engagement: When you create video content that is inspiring, informative, and relevant, you create another excellent avenue for your audience to connect with you and engage. You’re also engaging your audience simply by sharing your video! Once you’ve spread your video content across channels, encourage your followers to post comments, which will provide you with invaluable feedback. Not only are you able to communicate with your target audience in a new way, it’s a source of insight your can use to better your brand your company overall.
- You’re Able to Establish a Tighter Bond of Trust: Over the past few years, people have developed a great resistance to advertisements and can sniff out insincerity quickly. If you really want to capture the attention of your target audience, you have to establish trust and be genuine. Video content can does that. How? Because when you create specific types of video content, you have an opportunity to show your target audience what’s behind-the-scenes. You’re able to share the “face behind the brand”. You are personalizing your company by letting them get the inside scoop. When you let them see what you’re really about, you have established more trust, making people more likely to choose you over your competitors.
- You Can Evoke Emotion: Video content allows you to do So.Many.Things. When you use video as a communication tool, you can enter hearts and minds. And just as you can draw back the curtain, you can pull at heartstrings, inspire people to move mountains, and build a better world — with you. Video is a way to tell a story, and the best stories are the ones that can evoke emotion. When you add the element of emotion to your videos, you are once again humanizing your brand and making your target audience feel more connected to your company.
- You Can Improve Email Marketing Click Rates: Are your email newsletters feeling a little bland or are you not getting the subscriber volume you want? Video is a way to fix that. Email marketing by itself, when executed correctly, is an effective form of marketing. But if you could double — or even triple the effectiveness — wouldn’t you do it? You can! Implement video into your newsletters. Because people are more likely to view video content than to read written content, you can improve your click-rate by adding high quality, engaging video to your newsletters.
Want to learn about more of the benefits of using video production for your business? Contact us today!