5 Creative Uses of Video Production To Make More Business
Like written content that comes in the form of blog posts, copy, and other marketing materials, video has become a fundamental element in business operations and branding strategies. There are countless ways that your business can benefit from using video production to make more business and to execute effective marketing strategies. Here, we will take a look at five of the most creative uses of video production to make more business for your company.
- Capture Customer Testimonials: You’ve probably come across a bevy of business websites that have written testimonials for visitors to check out. Why rely on the written word when you can capture customer testimonials on video? With video, you can showcasing real customer emotions and therefore provide a more impressive and convincing presence for future customers to view and base their decisions upon. In addition to video coverage of customer testimonials, you can get creative about how you showcase your customers’ experiences and also explore the possibility of producing video content about real life customer experiences and success stories.
- Showcase Your Products: Just as you can get a whole lot of high end video content centered on your customers, you can get plenty of footage on your company products. If you are launching a new product, you can create a promotional video to garner buzz and spread that video across social media platforms. Within the video content, you cold also create a “presentation” element to give your target audience a proper introduction to the product. If you have a line of products that are a little more intricate to use, consider making a product demonstration video. Have a catalog? Make certain feature product your key video content and make a library of product videos.
- Make Corporate Videos: Even if you run a small business, you will benefit tremendously from investing in videos that give your target audience a better sense of your company and the behind-the-scenes action that takes place there. Small mom-and-mom shops and large corporations alike will see results in customer engagement and potentially higher sales when they provide the public with informative videos. In one video, you could center the subject matter on the history of your company and provide viewers with a comprehensive overview and “about us” introduction. Use video production to make more business by focusing the attention on your team of employees and give viewers a more personal look at everything that happens behind the corporate brand.
- Promotional Purposes: One of the most obvious, yet influential purposes of video content is to promote your business and build your brand. Luckily, there are endless ways you can leverage the medium of video to promote your business in creative ways. If you have an email marketing campaign, you can integrate short video clips into each email newsletter. Better yet, consider sending all of your email newsletters in video format to really grab the recipients attention and keep them engaged. Other methods of marketing with video include viral videos, content marketing, infomercials, commercials, tutorials, and landing pages. If you have exciting news to share, you can use video production to make more business by creating press releases, short clips, and other public relations material with the use of video.
- Miscellaneous Needs: While it is necessary to focus on the most powerful methods of marketing through video, once you have those established, it’s important not to forget the many other ways you use video for marketing and operational purposes. Consider creating Q&A videos, FAQ videos, live streaming, event coverage, and recruitment videos. Video can also be used for internal purposes such as designing training materials and educational resources for your employees.
Want to know more? Don’t hesitate to contact us today for a free consultation. Our team is dedicated to helping small and large businesses successfully apply video and photography to their marketing and advertising strategies. If you need new head shots, company images, video marketing content, or have other media needs, please reach out to us.Read More