QR codes are everywhere. They are fun. They are interactive. And most of the time, they are not being used to their potential. Here are a few ways to use them for your business.
- Put QR codes on the back of your company uniform.
- Instead of names on name tags for networking events, use QR codes with participants info on them.
- Use QR codes on your resume to link to additional information or a short video of you or your portfolio.
- Send a thank you note that is just a QR code that links to a video of you actually thanking your Client.
- Use QR codes on your business envelopes to give a “sneak peek” at the contents.
- Have a scavenger hunt with codes to tour your new facility.
- Create QR codes on biodegradable material and paste them on sidewalks around your business.
- Use codes on labels of food products to suggest recipes with the product.
- Connect to Yelp or a review site to rate your business.
- Link QR code to your e-commerce site to move inventory.
- Put a code on the back of your lap top screen.
- Put codes on travel mugs and canvas bags for your employees and clients.
- Wrap your business vehicle in a QR code.
Using QR codes engages your consumer in a fun and innovative way. However, using them just for the sake of using them will only annoy your consumer and will reflect negatively on your business. Try not to overuse them, but use them in ways that are memorable, purposeful, and profitable.
Want to produce a video to link to your QR code? Give us a call (203) 936-7761.